Experience: 7 years
Internet marketer, marketing manager
- comprehensive analysis of web-sites, searching audit;
- sites structure and content internal optimization;
- analysis of links to external sites , working with external factors ranging;
- copywriting, writing SEO-oriented articles for web-sites;
- competitive environment analysis: from studying competitors’ web-site promotion methods to studying competitors’ advantages and business;
- SEO, brand promotion (Russian and English sites);
- keyword research;
- SEO audit and consulting;
- site usability analysis.
- Participation in the development of sites. Writing specifications for copywriters, developers, web designers.
- Job reporting: site position, types and amount of traffic reports; amount of leads and conversion.
- Contextual advertisement campaigns management (Google, Yandex, VK): keywords selection, tracking advertisement effectiveness, advertisement campaigns record-keeping; Case about VKontakte.
- comparative analysis of all types of advertisement (effectiveness analysis, Like-to-Like).
- SMM: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, VKontakte, YouTube;
- social media management (comments monitoring, content fulfilling, increasing members quantity).
- company advertising campaign development, mock-up development of booklets, leaflets etc., production control of promotion materials, proposals on the most optimal, low-cost but effective advertisement.
- contractors (printing offices, design studios, publishers advertising departments) agreements maintenance.
- preparing and taking part in exhibitions, seminars, conferences;
- monitoring competitors’ PR activities, reference and publication about company, maintaining corporate image;
- maintaining and creating new acquaintances and business contacts facilitating company services promotion, customer base expansion;
- news causes creative development and generation, preparation / initiation / adaptation of all types of information materials according to Internet media peculiarities;
- all types of partnership programs;
- information materials distribution in Internet media, interaction with network reporters, analysts and observers; information distribution in professional thematic Internet communities;
- sponsorship projects.
- Media planning.
- Content marketing.
- E-mail marketing.