Specifications for Copywriter: Tips for SEO Specialist
I recently reviewed specifications for copywriter on filling e-store with news and articles. Taking into consideration that search engines implement new algorithms, I had to rewrite it a bit. I was lucky to work with SEO copywriter, who doesn’t need explanations like “What is keyword?”. I divided article into two parts: the first is specifications for copywriters, the second is text publication or nuances SEO specialist should be aware of.
Read also How to become a SEO specialist?
- Write selling text for people.
- It is preferable to use ordered and unordered lists.
- Keywords density is 1-3% (complete word paradigm: declensions, conjugations, allologs, transliterations etc.).
- Text length is approximately 1000 characters per one keyword.
- Keyword should be contained in H1…H3 titles.
- Sentence with keyword should be highlighted once using one of the methods:
- <b>…</b> (“physical” tag);
- <strong>…</strong> (“logical” tag).
Article publication. SEO nuances:
- Meta-tag “Description” length is normally not more than 160 characters. Description should start with keyword.
- Use minimum one image. Uniqualize photo, write alt including keyword staying at the first place.
- Page address (URL) should include keyword.
- Title length is normally 60-65 characters. Keyword should be at the first place.
- Keyword (anchor) must stay in one inner link to relevant promoted page.
- It’s desirable for keyword (anchor) to be in one external link to trusted site. E.g. Wikipedia or official mission website.
Please remind me if I forgot something in specifications for copywriter.